środa, 15 czerwca 2011

Welcome back!

I must apologize that I wasn't blogging recently, but I was very busy man :(
My small collection isn't small anymore. I've got nearly 100 points of Trollbloods and want to buy more (EBDT & Mulg)!
I was playing some games (but not that much that I would have wanted).

30.04.2011 I attended my first Warmachine/Hordes Tournament. It was 40 points 4 battles. I played:
eMadrak
*Impaler
*Mauler
*Runebearer
Fennblades+UA
minKrielstone+UA
minBurrowersi
Janissa
ChampHero
FellCaller
Chronicler

1. Testament, cavaly, book, Errants, Seneshal, 3-model character unit
FellCaller was shot into pieces but toughed all his deaths. KSB UA turned off Testament's feat. I lost on 3rd tiebreaker, because my Impaler was killed in last turn. The guy won whole tournament :)

2. Xerxis, Cetratii, Nihilators, 2xGladiator, Agonizer, PainGivers
I turned off Spirit aspect on both beasts with blood furied Fenns and Burrowers. Then Madrak killed Xerxis :D

3. pMakeda, Molik, Gladiator, Shaman, Pretorians i Nihilators, PainGivers
I won on 2 tiebreaker (Janissa contested objective), but dice were called down when raged, blood furied Madrak was in Makeda's melee range with 5 fury (earlier he lived of Molik assassination run :P )

4. pDenny, 2 big jacks, some unit, some solos :P two Sirens and Gun Wraith
I didn't know what is going on, and I became too defensive. I lost by scenario...

I ended 6/12 and if I won with Cryx I would have been third! Very good games. I learned a lot!

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz